Booger's Dead....

Dogman

Unkle Ticklefingers
At least for now. :D

Here's a tune that Gorty and I put together about Dr. Booger and the AKEX crew. It has a long intro, so you can soak up all their greatness in advance.

Yes, it's pretty silly.

Fun tune Dogman and Gorty....:D The mix sounds pretty good to me, everything nice and level and clear. Good job on the performance all around.

Vocals appear to have just the right amount of compression on them, is that a particular machine or plugin? Or maybe mic?

Cool rhythms and sweet solos, I like the tone on the distortion...

:D:):D:)

Fun tune Dogman and Gorty....:D The mix sounds pretty good to me, everything nice and level and clear. Good job on the performance all around.

Vocals appear to have just the right amount of compression on them, is that a particular machine or plugin? Or maybe mic?

Cool rhythms and sweet solos, I like the tone on the distortion...

:D:):D:)

Thanks Gerry...as far as the vocals, they are through an AT4040, into a presonus tube pre, and a small amount of compression from my RNC. Then I did some additional compression with the stock Reaper compressor, and used the slapback delay from the Classic Delay plugin. Luckily, fairly simple as I can't seem to do multiple takes to layer...:D

Very good.:D I like the intro quite a bit, it reminded me of Zappa and Cheech n Chong. Who is booger?:confused:

Hey Doggy you're nuts.:DGorty is nuts too.

My kids listened and think you're some kind of crazy rock stars.:cool:I'm hoping they aren't permantly scarred.:eek:

I don't know what the AKEK crew is,but I'm way behind the times.

Very good.:D I like the intro quite a bit, it reminded me of Zappa and Cheech n Chong. Who is booger?:confused:

Hey Doggy you're nuts.:DGorty is nuts too.

My kids listened and think you're some kind of crazy rock stars.:cool:I'm hoping they aren't permantly scarred.:eek:

I don't know what the AKEK crew is,but I'm way behind the times.

HAHA Loved it...good job!

Thanks all...Dr. Booger and his crew are some fantabulous rock stars...or wannabes....:D

Long story short, just some dudes that go around to different BBS' trying to stir up shit. They made like 3 posts here and got nuked. I just made them my pets, and renamed them...:D

Hey man, you got the stuff? Really Cheech & Chong intro - brought back memories.
This could replace Mr Blobby!
Good mix - bass particularly!
Gorty records again - it's been a while since the net buzzed with his sawing.
If the solo was atonal it'd move toward Beefheart territory - or Screamin' Jay Hawkins' raw stuff.
NICE ONE fellows!

Hey man, you got the stuff? Really Cheech & Chong intro - brought back memories.
This could replace Mr Blobby!
Good mix - bass particularly!
Gorty records again - it's been a while since the net buzzed with his sawing.
If the solo was atonal it'd move toward Beefheart territory - or Screamin' Jay Hawkins' raw stuff.
NICE ONE fellows!

Thanks man.....:D

Finally got sound back on my office PC, just in time, I wouldn't have missed this one for anything, ROFL:D

Love the guitar tone, nice and gritty;)

Ha-ha, good one. The bathroom door knock needs more 100 Hz.

Rich sound to the mix. Snare could be brighter.
Yeah, Cheech&Chong is an influence I see.

Ha-ha, good one. The bathroom door knock needs more 100 Hz.

Rich sound to the mix. Snare could be brighter.
Yeah, Cheech&Chong is an influence I see.

Thanks Tim...and beer was another influence...:D

lol ...

Random audio is totally fun.

Great tone to the gits, actually. Really good job there.

I love music that speaks to me personally.

:D

Kev-

Back