The BMO Song - Live multitrack, glitch punk

People say VHS is obsolete... I say we ain't talkin' about the same VHS! Get it? See how I worked in the whole 1983 A/V technology angle?

I'm going to assume you got the sound you were going for. Insofar as I can honestly say that I enjoyed a song that isn't just drums, bass and guitar, I enjoyed this. I heard some of your other Regdar stuff before and I liked it a little better. In fact, I remember thinking one that I heard sounded like old video game music, which I enjoyed. I have mad credentials. I could beat Contra without the thirty guys code with just the machine gun. I wouldn't even pick up the spreader because it made it too easy. I was also down with Tecmo Bowl and Bionic Commando.

I see what you did there!

Old video game sounds are a big part of my wheelhouse.

So right after I uploaded the last mix, I noticed that the gate was causing a lot of weird horizontal clipping.

So I've got a third mix where experimented with Reafir some more.
So instead of strictly gating the lead vocal when it's not going, I have ... an incredibly complex vocal chain. Suffice to say. It's a blend of Reafir-based gating and the original track. So the vocal track has a much higher noise floor and more "air", but it doesn't cut off in weird ways.

Edit: For context, here's the video of us playing it live synced up with the latest mix (still uploading at the time of posting)

Last edited:
Back