Believe

Quite like the chilled vibe on this. Similar to your other post,, I'd try a different reverb on your vox to make them sit better and at times they sound way too upfront so perhaps get some compression on them. If you want to try out some free reverb vst have a look at dragonfly and backwater. ?

Quite like the chilled vibe on this. Similar to your other post,, I'd try a different reverb on your vox to make them sit better and at times they sound way too upfront so perhaps get some compression on them. If you want to try out some free reverb vst have a look at dragonfly and backwater. ��

Thank you.

I would love to have different reverbs. But, I record with Pro Tools 6 on the earliest G5. So, I'm stuck with the presets. I can't afford to upgrade at the moment.

I don't really have any mix advice, and to answer your question about vocals - no issues at all - they work perfectly. I love this track. Sure you could try different compression or verb, but it wouldn't make this objectively better. I would let it stand.

I don't really have any mix advice, and to answer your question about vocals - no issues at all - they work perfectly. I love this track. Sure you could try different compression or verb, but it wouldn't make this objectively better. I would let it stand.

Thank you!

Back