Beginnings

RFR

This is a test. First thing I have uploaded here. Just feeling out how this stuff works.:D

Shitty drums, shitty bass, but got some guitar sounds.

Tear it up:D

Attachments

• Roman's Rage....mp3
    5 MB · Views: 31
Yeah...I think you have something really good going with the guitars....but without some pounding drums and driving bass, it's hard to judge it as a "mix"....know what I mean? :)

Is that some kind of synth that opens it ...that low-end oscillating thing?

I know exactly what you mean, Miro.

The electronics was some kind of 4 grand guitar looking synth controller. Not sure of the brand. Belongs to a buddy of mine. We were testing it, and some new CAD mics out.

What started out as a test, will evolve into an actual song.

Thanks for listening.:thumbs up:

Especially over the weekend.

I find that you have something quite interesting going here. The guitars are cool. I just don't have anything good to say about the other 'instruments?'.

I am sure you will find what works for you man. :)

Hey thanks guys. keep in mind It is not an issue of impatience on my part. It is an issue of putting junk up here on the board. I was trying to figure out how to imbed music in this part of the forum and threw up the easiest thing I had.
Afterwards I tried to delete it and couldn't. This is why I reported myself in hopes that one of you would delete it for me.:D

And Jimmy, I actually have real music. :D It's not just all experimental shit with thrown in synth crap.

Hey thanks guys. keep in mind It is not an issue of impatience on my part. It is an issue of putting junk up here on the board. I was trying to figure out how to imbed music in this part of the forum and threw up the easiest thing I had.
Afterwards I tried to delete it and couldn't. This is why I reported myself in hopes that one of you would delete it for me.:D

And Jimmy, I actually have real music. :D It's not just all experimental shit with thrown in synth crap.

Post another, and I will delete this one for you. :)

You got a deal.:thumbs up:
As soon as I figure out how to convert a wave file into an mp3, I'll get one up.

Aw.. Then Download Audacity. It is free. I am not sure, but you may need to also download the 'LAME' MP3 converter.

Or just send me the wav file and I can convert for you until you find a solution.

Thanks for the offer.:thumbs up:

That one piece was done with an apogee into logic. Like I said we were just testing out a new mic, and I liked what I did with the guitars, so he burned me a cd in mp3 format.
Other stuff I have on a wave format and I just opened up a soundcloud account and am uploading a tune as we speak. I'm hoping soundcloud converts to MP3

I had a good computer with a decent soundcard with line in, but my laptop only has a mic in and I'm reluctant to use it. The good computer crashed, but I saved all the files.
This computer based music is all new to me, but I'm learning bit by bit.:)

Cool man, keep me posted. I would like to hear.

So, do you really want to delete this thread? It has some good info in it now.

I personally would forget about it and move on. There is no competition around here. Well, not by those of us that give a shit. :)

I kinda figured. :)

I have learned more about you here than in any other post.

Hit me a PM if I don't happen to see the new link. I am curious.

Peace out.

Yeah, some fairly nice guitar tones. The throb is boring and the lack of snare etc does leave a hole in the whole.

Guitars sound cool. I think the intro is a little boring or maybe just too long. When it kicks in...you really have something there...really cool riff and sound. Finish and you could really have a cool song.

Back