beer + instruments = preteen sex fiend

mtjames

So a friend of mine and I were bored on afternoon, and decided to write some rock n roll songs, and when they turned out pretty well, decided to throw together some recordings. So it's not really a rush job, we just weren't concerned with making a studio quality disc, just trying to have some fun. Listening to it now, the guitar could be a little higher in the mix, maybe doubled. Oh well. Thoughts, anyone?

Oh, and a gold star for whoever can guess what kind of guitar amp I'm using... pretty recognizable sound i think (to me, anyway)

www.myspace.com/preteensexfiend

Well, as for the recording quality, it isn't that bad, but as you said you weren't looking for a studio quality cd. Pretty fun music, I would love to hear this stuff re-recorded really well. It would be a fun listen. Also, I noticed the recordings were mono. One mic im assuming. Cool stuff.

The guitar sounds like a Fender Twin with the gain almost maxed. Black face maybe? If not a twin then i'm not sure. That's what I'm hearing in the voicing however.

Rockabilly/punk with a name that could get you arrested for carrying the CD. I'm sure you make up for it live...not bad

Back