The Beavis

It was sounding kind of like a tired Jimi retread (Slight return etc.) until that really tasty Satch lick that started at 1:40.
Threw a whole different mood into the piece.
BTW, have you tried freedrive for more space?

So, I got a site at mp3.com, mainly 'cause my Mindspring server didn't have enough space. But mp3.com is pretty cool, I guess. Anyway, the new one is called "The Beavis", and is named after the dance that Beavis from "Beavis and Butthead" used to do. The song was first written for a talent show type thing, and so was meant to be performed live, but I've put it onto tape (disk) here, with some added embellishments. I think it turned out fairly well....

Also, you guys should all check out http://www.cafepress.com/ They'll make merchandise with your band logo on it and let you sell it and get some money back. My theory is that, hey, even if you don't make a cent, it's free advertising if someone buys a t-shirt with your band's logo on it. Plus, they take credit-card orders, which would be pretty expensive to do if you were trying to do it yourself.

Oh, and the next song I post will have vocals! Wow, I betcha can't wait to hear me scream my ass off, right? ;)

Ryan

finally, some music to accompany my favorite dance. this song is all over the place, but in a good way. i like the way it transitions from one section to the next.

Back