"Batsbrew"

GONZO-X

https://soundcloud.com/bats-brew/bats-brew

Bats%20Brew%206oz_LRG.jpg

it's good stuff.
rock on.

i listened. like everything else i have heard from you, its perfect. i'm probably repeating myself again, but this has everything i like in this style.
as a genre or better, an art form, you have this down.
truthfully, i pan your threads because i know its going to be great and so, well why?
i know that sounds weird, but you graduated from the clinic. with honors.

i listened. like everything else i have heard from you, its perfect. i'm probably repeating myself again, but this has everything i like in this style.
truthfully, i pan your threads because i know its going to be great and so, well why?

+1

But I was listening to SRV tonight, and you know what? He broke out of genre more often than tunes like this one do. So yeah, graduated from the clinic. But a ways to go before you sleep. And I'm helping, not dissing. But this is a great tune. Makes me feel like dancing.

hm, well, nothing i've heard is THAT great!

LOL

there's always more to learn, and at the very least, knowing how these mixes translate, is what i'm really after.

i never wanted to be a 'mixer', per se...

i'm just a musician.
but, i found like a lot of folks, that i had to engineer my own stuff to get it done.

i've done pro studios here and there, when i can afford it, or when i'm collaborating with someone else that makes it financially feasible...

but as i've had to learn the craft of mixing, i've found that i naturally want to get as good at it as anything else.

so thanks for breaking your rule of panning my threads, and commenting anyways
so any comments are worthwhile to me, especially as they relate to low end and high translation, and mastering choices.

well it's not a rule, it became a habit. like this thread, it appears to be spam. the op simply shows a picture. and your comment is “it’s good stuff”. yeah I know it’s good stuff – it always is.

but don’t feel special :), I am doing the same thing to donald fagan. I love the guy, his stuff is awesomely epic, but his new one, sunken condos – I have not heard it yet. I will eventually get the urge I can’t resist and will buy it. But I already know it is going to be great. he is a known quantity - like you dude.

I look forward to your next post.

dobro
glad you dig it...
keep on dancin.

yeah, i don't feel too tied into any genres, honestly..
my stuff is pretty far ranging....
this one, is really more like a blues tune with a swampy groove and an aggressive guitar sound,
and i can't think of many other songs that really sound like this one....

folks like to try to apply certain similarities, cuz it's easier to discuss this way...
but then they are hard pressed to actually come up with anything that actually sounds similar.....

well it's not a rule, it became a habit. like this thread, it appears to be spam. the op simply shows a picture. and your comment is “it’s good stuff”.

well, showing the bottle is really a direct tie-in to the lyric.
i was just trying to make it interesting....

'spam'?

nah.

this sauce would definitely make spam taste better!

Back