banesEnd - Original Recording

keylokd

Alright, let me know what you think. I am open to all suggetions. Songwritting, tones, recording quality, mix etc.

I have been having a hard time getting feed back from the other forums. I would appreciate and all reviews, suggestions, cretics.

http://www.myspace.com/banesendmusic

All input is highly appreciated.

Thanks

the recording is ok, a little bass heavy

but i appologise, thare are no openings on The Crow sound track. :D
sorry, but the truth is i just don't like the words.
NIN, and later Stabbing Westward all covered this ground much more effectively in the early/mid ninty's.

remember, i'm just one idiot. you don't have to care.

your verbs are too wet and coliding, with a little two much tail. I could give you a mix list defining how I would master it, but this is your art. It is a great effort at a very viable, smooth flowing, movie credits style piece. work hard at defining each instrument in the mix and you could shop a piece like this to a stock sounds firm. Nothing really outdates, life is a circle. Why just yesterday I watched a movie gather spirit from 1890's porch blues soundtrack, and the movie was full of cocasions in the year 2000...

Keep it where it comes from or it might not come back.

Hey I like it ....The vocals stand out and definetly bring the intensity. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to vary your melody in at least one spot just to give a little variety....a bridge, an instrumental melody something to zap me out of that drone even if just for a second. But really the meat and potatoes is there and the vocal performance is strong. Thanks for putting it out there for a listen and good luck!

Thanks

I appreciate all your input.

Thank you all for you honest input. That is what I need.

This is only the demo, and you suggetions will help in the final product.

Thanks Again

Back