backporch blues

sounds really good.......the acoustic sounds great.......the vocals are quite good too...........

very well done blues song

how were the two guitars panned by the way? they are pretty centered, but they don't overlap or anything which is cool

Nice song. Nice recording. Good guitar playing. I liked it.

BTW - I downloaded quite a few of your drum samples and I'm using them on my current project. They're great. Thanks.

Sounds Great!... The guitar and voice both sound great!.... THis guy has soul!!!

How many layers of guitar?.. I am hearing 2..??

One of those backyard in the summer sippin' a beer tunes..:)

Or in my case... Canada Dry.:D

Oh yeah... baby... all the stress of my shitty day just rolled off me and now I need a beer and some overalls and to be sitting on my porch. great stuff.

Real nice! Great acoustic sounds & that guy's got a terrific voice. Can't think of any complaints. Geez, I haven't been around here in awhile and the first thing I listen to is already on my hard drive.

Nice one, Tom.

Chris

I almost feel crackin open some moonshine and staring ay my underage neighbor from my front porch when I hear this. Great blues....I have nothing to add....except.....slap in a nice slide resonator and I'd swear i was in mississippi and then she wouldn't be underage.

Thanks guys.
Brian has a great voice for blues.And sometimes simple arrangements have a lot of power.

Tom, i`m just real sick that I cant get this one. I`m using netscape. Everytime I dl it I get an corrupt file or media not supported regardless of what player I use. Im gonna try dl'n it with Explorer and see what In get.

Hmmmmmmm,did you try right click-save as?It is in .wma format (naturally Explorer has those codecs).Perhaps netscape has those codecs available as well.The free ap dBpoweramp music converter is a handy utility for working with different formats.
Its here...
http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

This is a work in progress,with piano and more guitar to be tracked later.I just liked the simplicity of the current arrangement.

Nice.......a good guitar sound....and the voice is happenin'. There seems to be a little too much around 450hz or so and it gives it a sort of 'boomy' tonal quality. Nice ride.........good singing.........this is very nice.

Back