Assim

Douhgy

Here's another "close to final" mix. Let me know of ANY suggestions you all have. It's called "Assim." Thanks.

Listening... Verb sounds big, vocals sound small. They could use some volume and space... Maybe a hard slow chorus mixed in low and wide... Maybe a little on the guitar also...

Certainly not bad, though.

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

John is an engineer....I am a musician...both with trained ears...but engineers hears shit we can never hear. I thought the recording was awesome. Clean and crystal clear. The drums sound gr8. I love them like that...up front...I could hear every hit he:she made. I thought vocals sounded just fine as far as a mix goes. Acoustic guitar was recorded perfectly. Neat parts too.

good stuff, I like the feel. Everything sounds like it was recorded very cleanly, so you can experiment a bit with what you want to be out front. Personally, I'd like to hear the drums down a bit and let the vocals and guitar come out a bit more. I record acoustic guitar and I love to hear it sing. But you are 95% there, just a matter of personal preference on the last 5%

I agree with Massive and with slkeen. The vocals could come up a tad and the drums down a bit, especially that one cymbal.

Great song though. I've heard your earlier mix and it sounds like it's coming along.

Back