Ashleigh's Eyes 2 Mixes

I only listened to the second mix. I thought it was fine. More importantly, I listened to an unusual, interesting and very engaing song. I also liked the restraint shown. Well done.

yeah, I like this song. A lot. very nice composition.

For me, it was tonally dark. I think you can bring out more 'air', higher freqs. Eh, maybe it's my hearing. I also thought that when the drums come in, they can have a bigger impact. They almost feel like an after thought or a requirement. At that point in the song, the drums can really be saying something.

thanks for sharing.

yeah, I like this song. A lot. very nice composition.

For me, it was tonally dark. I think you can bring out more 'air', higher freqs. Eh, maybe it's my hearing. I also thought that when the drums come in, they can have a bigger impact. They almost feel like an after thought or a requirement. At that point in the song, the drums can really be saying something.

thanks for sharing.

Thank You. I was considering upping the drums. But, I really want it to just feel like a jam at the end of the song. I used to play the acoustic part for years on my couch watching TV. When I got around to recording it, I didn't stop playing and that ending came about. Ashleigh was someone I used to watch everyday on TV. A lot of my songs are written that way.

Back