Anyone want to collab on this?

Hey, I just saw this while reading your email. I think it would be fun, especially as it would get me to pick up the guitar again. I can whip up a great lead sound for this one, I bet.

Guaranteed audience with all our girlfriends, too! ;)

Hey, I just saw this while reading your email. I think it would be fun, especially as it would get me to pick up the guitar again. I can whip up a great lead sound for this one, I bet.

Guaranteed audience with all our girlfriends, too! ;)

alright :D:D:D:D:D:D

who else wants to jump on?

the song, the song, the song lol.

if i'd have realized how open that was, i'd have never said it lol. now you know what i'm like with my foot in my mouth lol. oops :D

Lol. I'd like to play along too, but I'm too busy at the moment. Maybe next time.

I added a guitar solo to it-this is just a rough scratch part for you to evaluate. If it will work for you, I will send a Wav of a more finished part-enjoy Nicole..........

Its on my Soundclick as Barbarians at the Gate

I added a guitar solo to it-this is just a rough scratch part for you to evaluate. If it will work for you, I will send a Wav of a more finished part-enjoy Nicole..........

Its on my Soundclick as Barbarians at the Gate

I liked that. I'd bring the lead guitar down some but as I doubt it's a final mix or anything that's probably not an issue. :)

Nice playing

Back