Anyone want to collab on this?

I liked that. I'd bring the lead guitar down some but as I doubt it's a final mix or anything that's probably not an issue. :)

Nice playing

Thanks Danny, I guess I always mix leads too hot-I tried another take but the first take seemed better-probably cause I was clueless at the time!!:rolleyes:
I had no idea what the arrangement will be so I just stuck it near the middle. Nicole was asking about vocals so I figured they would be the main part for me to leave open.

I added a guitar solo to it-this is just a rough scratch part for you to evaluate. If it will work for you, I will send a Wav of a more finished part-enjoy Nicole..........

Its on my Soundclick as Barbarians at the Gate

works for me. :) that's a nice part. thanks for contributing :)

Dragon and Dogman, i can remix this song to have a standard beat box beat all the way through if that would be preferable to the current drum line.

Dragon and Dogman, i can remix this song to have a standard beat box beat all the way through if that would be preferable to the current drum line.

If you gave me it without the drums, that would be cool....I have something done in DFHS as my guide, and would like to have just guitars and bass if possible. It also might be something I can't actuall play properly....:o

Back