Thread: another song , a bit more complete

Thanks

another song , a bit more complete

Sign in to disable this ad
    http://www.geocities.com/missilesflash/sean1.html
    this song is the first serious attempt at a "solo" song...about 9 months ago, while i was still in my old band. I never eally did anything about it... the guitar gets alittle off about half way through, and the vocals/lyrics need work at some parts. I am considering trying to record it live with just two tracks...although i like the second guitar at points. what do you think? comments / constructive criticism please!

thanks -sean

Thanks
    shoot. i know ill get it right the first time one of these days...the link on the url posted was incorect. I fixed it, so if anyone tried but it didnt work, it will now. thanks

Thanks
    Pretty cool tune but I CANT hear the vocals!Bring the vocals up few db's.Throw a little bit of reverb on them too.....the song is not bad but the vocals are way too low.

Thanks
    I really like the dimension the 2nd guitar adds, its very complimentary to the rythym, sounds like a couple of the strings were a tiny bit flat on one of the guitars. Retracking after you smooth out exactly what your gonna play on each guitar can fix all that. The vocal is really nice, just not loud enough and thats most likely what ya would want to feature. Some soft strings almost hidden in the background could also sound nice in the parts where the vocal intensifies. really nice listen.. I can`t wait to get me another guitar..
    " Miwk Kowz "

K: securelock

Thread Information