Another slightly odd tune.

Headphones here. I like the bottom end. Not crazy about the drum sound but their relentlessness is effective. Sax sounds real. Couple small timing glitches on the keys. Nice ambience and groove to this. The different parts gel well together, and I like it when it comes back into the main groove. Despite what I said about the drums, I thought they could have come back for the outro...Nice

Bulls Hit said:
Headphones here. I like the bottom end. Not crazy about the drum sound but their relentlessness is effective. Sax sounds real. Couple small timing glitches on the keys. Nice ambience and groove to this. The different parts gel well together, and I like it when it comes back into the main groove. Despite what I said about the drums, I thought they could have come back for the outro...Nice
Would you like to supply the old guy with about 3 minutes of drums along this line? Beat doesn't even have match this as long as its driving. I'll even take some of your old beats I've heard. As I listen to this again, I'm sure I'm gonna redo it. I'm missing something in the timing. In the concept I had, the drums and bass are suppose to battle, but not injure the civilians. :D And thanks for checking it out.

I like it Larry. Just one listen so far, but it sounds nice to me. It's very full of sound. Very Jazzy, and snazzy.....I like that. Just read you are trying to get Bulls to do some drums...that would be freaking awesome man. Something a little more thumpy would sound great. Give it that driving feel. I can't wait to hear if this happens. Cool start man. I like it so far.
Ed

Dogman said:
I like it Larry. Just one listen so far, but it sounds nice to me. It's very full of sound. Very Jazzy, and snazzy.....I like that. Just read you are trying to get Bulls to do some drums...that would be freaking awesome man. Something a little more thumpy would sound great. Give it that driving feel. I can't wait to hear if this happens. Cool start man. I like it so far.
Ed
Thanks for checking it out. I'm hoping real drums will force me to clean up the bassline. Weird, how the mind works... :D

Timing is a little different but not giving me any grief when listening. Really liked the variety of keyboard sounds you've put into this tune. The tone on the guitar is a good choice, and panning is a really cool effect. Cool ending.....me likey!

Wild stuff! It has sort of a cool unpredictable chaotic jungle vibe going on. Like a battle scene with these cool jazzy breaks when the hot chick walks in. Lots of cool sounds. I like a lot :D

You should add more verb on the bird sound effects and more low end on the beach sounds. A sea gull at 2:36 will really take it over the top. Yeah, I'm just kidding about the birds/beaches :p :)
Great stuff man, I really enjoyed it!

SnakeDog5050 said:
Wild stuff! It has sort of a cool unpredictable chaotic jungle vibe going on. Like a battle scene with these cool jazzy breaks when the hot chick walks in. Lots of cool sounds. I like a lot :D
Hey, thanks for checking it out!

Back