another older song...

Your trks are alway's top notch. Alice Cooper came to mind when I first heard the vox, and i've always loved AC. GREAT tune there mixmkr, and keep the vocals coming.

Damn!!Some fine music on the forum.Great stuff!Very pro sounding!Hard ta hear the vox sometimes...why be shy at this point?Huge and Airy.Well produced.Love to direct the video...

:D:D:D
Can't escape your past here at the board. :D:D:D
BTW....Spanish Nights is one of the first tunes I liked enough to download when I first started coming here. Very fine........

OMG... mix, the shredder!! Very very asskick. Take a vacation day, and just record that acoustic for about 8 hours... damn... what a fine piece. Do you still have that gtr?

w/5

Hey Mix,
I dont remember this one (Spanish Nights).... really missed out too. Very Very clean man. Very very nice piece of music.
Just smoking acoustic guits in this. ......dude, i didnt know you were "that" good... GREAT solos ....you and Jeffy should do another latin tune and trade off. That stretch at 1:45 was sweet! Im glad ive got this..... ..I'll be listening to this "alot" on the road. ...thanks.

g w/5

Stundael was cool. The synths reminded me of 80's-ish Miami Vice type tunes. Nice phrasing on the guitar.

Yellow Brick had a similar synth flavor. The vocals also reminded me of a tune once posted called "Drinkin' Again." I don't remember if that was yours. Again, nice guitar phrasing.

Nice mixing. Good stuff.
:cool:

Ya man, Spanish is one of the first tunes I heard when I found this board. I was like, oh man I got a LOT to learn! I hung on mix's every word after that!

Thanks for reposting this Mix. I downloaded it, which I should have done the first time around. Quality music! It really highlights your musical integrity.

SLuiCe said:
Ya man, Spanish is one of the first tunes I heard when I found this board. I was like, oh man I got a LOT to learn! I hung on mix's every word after that!

Thanks for reposting this Mix. I downloaded it, which I should have done the first time around. Quality music! It really highlights your musical integrity.

Ditto!

Twist

Back