Another Nowhere Radio Question...

Sydfan

I have tried to load some of my music onto Nowhere radio, but it will not play the hi-fi version, and the low fi plays at only 28kps. If I click on Hi-Fi, it says the file doesn't exist. What gives?

Hey Syd, I had that sort of problem... try enabling all download, see if that works.. I think that was my solution, it was a while ago...

Hey Syd...not really sure what the prob might be. I'm still trying to figure out why you're the only one who wants to critique my new song(sob, sob, boo, hiss)...Okay, my moment of drama is over. Anyway, are you trying to stream something you posted? I know this is a stupid question but have u tried to download other hifi streams to verify that it's not just the one file...just a suggestion.

Sydfan said:
I have tried to load some of my music onto Nowhere radio, but it will not play the hi-fi version, and the low fi plays at only 28kps. If I click on Hi-Fi, it says the file doesn't exist. What gives?

Hey Larry.You need to post this type of question over in the nowhereradio forums where waldo can answer them.I gave you the link to those forums in your other thread.

Last edited:
Back