Another new heavy one with a bit more agression

monkeymanx

Three After Soundclick Page

Above is the link to the soundclick music page. This new one is titled "Dream of Me". I tried to cut back a bit on the low end and keep my vocals mixed in with the music a bit better than the last too. Also made sure my double tracking was as spot on as it can get. Let me know what you think of this one.

Also if you prefer to listen at myspace, here is the link for our myspace page:

Three After Myspace

This one does remind me a bit of Zakk....agressive and percussive playing. I like it. I love teh guitar tone...very cool. Nice job on the vox....you might bring them up a tad, as sometimes they are on the verge of getting lost behind some of the music. If you could keep teh music as is, and bring the vox up a little, it might be better. Maybe not, but I think the delivery on the vox is great for this tune, and wouldn't mind hearing them a bit more myself.

Again, cool song. Very good Hard Rock stuff.... :cool:

Pretty cool tune!
Thought I heard a bit of Ozzy in the vocals, and at other times a little bit of a motorhead vibe.

I've been getting alot of the Zakk Wylde comparisons lately. The last songs I did the vocals were a bit too loud compared to the rest of the mix so I was somewhat reserved on this one.

I'm still working to get the right mixes out of this. Now I'm not sure if I need more low end on the bass and kick. The whole drum sound will be different when I record my gretsch kit on this.

The vocals are produced great! I think the vocals are a perfect volume. The guitar tone is appropriate for this style. What did you use for your vocals and for the master compression?

Back