Another FOS Rant

rjbriggs

Hi everyone,

Just put another song up and would like to know where it stands. The song is Seventy Six at http://fos.iuma.com. It is only instrumental this time as my wife has been busy and not able to lay down any vox tracks. I was attempting to achieve a wide almost etherial sound.
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks,
Rob

You got the wide sound...real nice...gonna be interesting 'cause I like the tribal style drums......not yer typical Christian melody lines or beats for sure.....I liked it and hope it works for what you...big difference in feel to your other stuff...you were havin' fun on this one, that's for sure....gibs

Rob, hey man. I like that a lot. You did a great job getting that wide sound. This is funky.

The only thing I noticed is some crackling in the right channel. I don't know if it's a percussion instrument (because it only happens when the toms come in), or something else... but it sounds like crackling.

By the way, what are you using for the drums?

Let us know when your wife puts down the vocals. I'm looking forward to hearing what she does "vocally" with this funky beat.

Great job!

[This message has been edited by Teddie (edited 06-01-2000).]

Back