Another Beautiful Acoustic Song - WARNING!!!!

nice :) i like the voice ! maybe i'd cut a bit in the bottom end cause there's something that sounds HARD in there, but i like the sound of the voice,
and nice guitars too

wish i could sing....

Here's your gloves and Kneepads......love it. Very cool tune, again. Made me chucle first thing....Nice. :D

Another soon-to-be classic!! You're starting a new genre of "parental advisory" country that actually fits in with country's new sexy music video image. Gonna make a music video?

Tim

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Tim, I already made the video. It's available at my personal website for 29.95 a month. ;)

7string said:
Ok, here's a beautiful acoustic song, kinda country. Let me know what you think. Just three guitars and a vocal. 1 guitar through a pre, the other two mic'd in different postions. Ummm, no pun intended.

Hey, Timothy!!! Think you could add some great fills to this?

http://www.jeffsounds.com/jeffsongs/Dog.wma

I almost cried, the lyrics are tender, sweet, and poignant... :)

Seriously though, I love your rich, experienced voice. Guitars are a little midrangy, no sparkle, and not a lot of body at the bottom. At least for my sanitized smooth jazz sensibilites, but you'd go over HUGE at The Swannanoa Gathering...

Needs a fiddle I think, give it a little "yearn"...

Did I just say that? I hate the fiddle. But yeah, the honest truth is, a fiddle would really augment the mood here.

Cool piece! A keeper!

Reactions: XLR
I would add some more voicelines in different tone pitches. It's just a matter of taste, I think. :cool:

Very nice voice!

Nice presence on guitars. Are these just 2 guitars? What microphones do you use to get them banned on harddisc?
Oh, and in case you were wondering... DRUNK AGAIN!!!!
:D

The only thing missing: Throw in some barks.

Sorry, had to! Who let the dogs out anyone?

pablovschby said:
Nice presence on guitars. Are these just 2 guitars? What microphones do you use to get them banned on harddisc?

2 guitars, one voice and one MXL V57M. One guitar direct through a Tube MP pre and the other mic'd with the V57M. There was a third guitar doing fills but I figured I'd leave them out considering my drunken state (read - they sucked).

rory said:
The only thing missing: Throw in some barks.

Nah... too obvious.

;)

Back