ambient song, ready for mastering?

Not really my thing but it sound good to me. Nothing jumped out at me and said this needs fixing...sorry I couldn't help more

Man, I don't remember eating mushrooms today, maybe they were slipped onto that pizza?! :drunk:

It's interesting, and doesn't sound bad.

Sounds good mate . Nice wide dynamic range. A bit noisy at the end but im sure nothing that can't be fixed.

Sounds good mate . Nice wide dynamic range. A bit noisy at the end but im sure nothing that can't be fixed.

thnks kip4, but u could please let me know where exactly in the track too noisy so i know where to fix?
cheers

right at the end i believe. Unless thats just my system.
Had to turn up the volume towards the end i couldnt hear as well as i would have liked.
Like i say probably me and my system.

o u prob mean the ocean sample that comes back in at end, yeh that has some background hiss on the recording :(, n noise reduction on ocean is not an easy thing as i found n killed some the ambience of it so left as is, but since u noticed it im just gonna use noise reduced version, n ill turn it up like u suggested, appreciate the help
cheers

I see where your coming from and if you cant get rid of the noise then at least fade the ending out so it goes to silence.
Noise reduction wont be easy on that, because most of the freqeuncys are high ones in such a sample and trying to reduce hiss will kill it, as hiss is high freqeuncy too.
I'd just do a fade out if i was you

Back