***alternative - Metal***

free_d20

well, its very rare to find this kind of music here, so how 'bout we make kind of a METAL THREAD. if you're into this music and want to post your link, post it here. its just kind of an experiment; lets see how many links we can get. it can be a songs from the your past or present.
**this thread is NOT for reviews

where's the song to review your mixing technique? That what this forum is for. I'm thinking this will not go over very well....surely there is another better place to try it. Good luck
Jason

free_d20

this thread really doesn't belong in the mixing clinic but i'll see if I can point you in the right direction for metal.
Some people you may want to check out that do metal on the board that i can think of off the top of my head are
analytical man
B. Sabbath
Detuned666
Myself-heres my link http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=3299&alid=-1

and there are plenty of others who listen
to and enjoy metal but don't play or record it. Hang around in here long enough and youll get a pretty good idea of who does what type of style and that sort of thing.

well aparently nobody is up to the idea, so well here's a song recently recoreded in our studio (iher). you can review it if you please...

p.s. this WAS NOT recorded with our " l'cheapo " equipment

Back