All ye critics come forth...

The acoustic was recorded in my very minimalist/budget studio setting: The guitar(Alvarez Fusion series)into a Stone acoustic amp, and then sent to the sound card and recorded into Cakewalk's Guitar Tracks...like I said, budget studio.

hey all...

I reworked the vocals on this one, thought they sounded a bit muddy. Still kind of concerned with the guitar sound though.

great song--

is it "2 steps into a one step dance"? that's cool.

u have a good voice too. sometimes it reminded me of cat stevens.

i enjoyed it a lot.

michael

Nice song....the guitar is a little 'distant' sounding to me....the voice sounds ok.
Some kind of major pop at about 1:20......nice voice........decent sound for what you're working with.

Thanks Lt. Bob...something in that guitar sound has been driving me nuts and you nailed it right on the head. It sounds like it's about 10 feet away, back in the corner.

Now, if anyone with more technical know-how than me can tell me a good approach to solving the problem I would sure appreciate it. Thanx...

yeah, the guitar sounded like sitting in the 2nd row instead of the first listening to it but I like the smoothness of it. Your timing and flow is really nice fella. nice work puttin that together. The voice sounds really sincere and smooth, I like a little brighter. Nice recording

Back