All I Ever... - alternative pop rock

Well, except the first line. There's a pop in there like you switched tracks without crossfading or possibly something glitched.

good catch dude. it was a lazy crossfade i guess. thought i was careful enough, but apparently not. :) thank you for the listen and comment

Listening to "new mix" on a 5.1 system. I really don't have any advice that would make this any better than it already is. Still sounds solid to me. Really good vocal on this one.

Top-notch!

Now with the nit-picking…
Two extra seconds of silence in the beginning. And I like that sound-thing you have before the song starts, but in general I think it takes too long to get to the actual start of the song.

I like the yelled vocals it seemed it heartfelt. Vocal performance great as always.

There are some plosives that are problematic to me—I’d go in and automate those down at :52 1:00 1:40 1:53 1:55 2:28.

2:46 to the end, I love this whole outro. Very cool and creative.

great arrangement and mix

Id agree with the plosives, but as I cant sing for toffee you are forgiven :D

the only thing is, and I am on smaller monitors, is that at lower levels its not as clear sounding as high....at first I thought it was a bit dull, even muddy, but pushed the volume and it sounded great. Might be me, I am getting old

great arrangement and mix

Id agree with the plosives, but as I cant sing for toffee you are forgiven :D

the only thing is, and I am on smaller monitors, is that at lower levels its not as clear sounding as high....at first I thought it was a bit dull, even muddy, but pushed the volume and it sounded great. Might be me, I am getting old

hey thank you. as a few weeks have passed, I have to say that I no longer like this mix. There's something "sterile" and somewhat grainy about it. It might be the compression. Or maybe someone else put that in my head. lol. Either way, thanks for the listen and comment... i'm sure i'll reexamine this in the future. all these comments help. thanks a lot!

Back