Alice Cooper Jams!

A Reel Person

It's Too Funky in Here!!!
I'm 18! ;)
Recorded in 1988 as a stereo guitar/drum/vox jam tape that was dubbed onto the 244 for added lead and bass. The original "live-PA" for vocals was my 10W Roland Spirit 10A guitar amp. (live recording) Room mics were a pair of TEAC MC-15 condensers. Vocal mic was probably some cheap AT dynamic.

Y'know,... gear is gear, so... whatever! (It's whatever you make of it).

I laid this one down for'ya in 1988, baby!:eek: .;)

I threw this one down for'ya on 12/08/90, live-to-stereo on std cassette...

& with an X/Y mic technique.
Is It My Body!
I played a live set as a John Lennon tribute on 12/08/90, which included this number. Recorded Live. Rock on, y'all!

Oh man, I'll be listening to all of these.

Is this an exclusive thread or can we post our Alice covers, too?

Last edited:
Sweet man....your vox on Nightmare are way cool. I really like the vibe of that one.... :D :cool:

I love these...especially "Second Coming", which is one of my favorte Alice tunes. Something's almost making speakers jumping out ot their frame, though.

Nah,... your tunes rock!

I've already caught them many times & they're on My Station at Soundclick.

On Second Coming, I believe the popping was due to the mics going into unbelievable SPL's from the drum hits, combined with the internal batteries getting low,... which sent the electret element into momentary hard clipping!!

Yeah, baby!!

Thanx!!

I dunno.

"Welcome to My Nightmare" seems to have uploaded to Soundclick corrupted, or has become corrupted. I uploaded a full song, but only the first 30 seconds play! Did any of u guys hear the full version of "Welcome to My Nightmare", end to end???

Anyway, shit happens! I'll be re-uploading the full version of this song later tonight. FYI.

/DA

Just getting into Welcome to My Nightmare...then nothing...... :( :mad:

Gonna check them all out. They soung sweet so far.

I might spent the next 2 days on your soundclick page. You got a lot of cool stuff.
Also gonna check out a bunch of the Bowie stuff.

Yeah, thanx. "Welcome" is hosed, but will be fixed later tonite!

All the rest should play fine!

You're welcome to stay & listen on my page for as long as you want,... or as long as you can stand it!!! They're all hacked classics, yeah,... but they're "gems" to me!! I put all of my heart into e'single one!!

Heh.

Thanx!!!

;)

Welcome to my Nightmare sounds pretty cool....I really like the vocals!Tempo seems a bit fast but thats cool...good energy!!
How bought a cover of "The BAllad Of Dwight Fry"?....that would be "killer" ;)

Back