Album Drop: Who We Are "Every Now and When"

K-dub

Started early October 2019, over a year in its making, slowed enormously by covid times, we approach issuance ... inches away from a full wrap.

Enjoy, comment if anything strikes you, ask questions about how anything was done (I wrote/performed/engineered/produced/mixed/mastered etc ...) (mods: pls move the thread if it's inappropriate for share here.)

This is the collection in its 10 song entirety and sequence of songs. It's just under 40 minutes in total listen.

Suggestions from here were taken to heart and employed. One, in particular, became the defining production element to our work. I took the advice, returned to the console, and remixed every song accordingly.

For that (and ALL help received), thank you!

Kev-

Last edited:
Song 1

Interesting groove, i like the introduction of elements, really makes the intro interesting. Nice guitar work, i like the big muffy type sound. Nice introduction of vocal parts in the second part of the song. I like the breakdown for an old school solo. Mix sounds very good to me, everything is distinct and has space around it. Vocals are in a good pocket. Sounds a little mid high hyped to me but i bet this sounds good on almost any playback system. How did you record the guitar? Guitar-pedal-amp or some kind of digital setup? I can barely tell the difference these days. : ) Nice work!

Back