Acoustic guitar recording

It's quite strident down the bottom end and small speakers always have trouble with that - on full range speakers, they bottom end is busy but there - there's just a bit too much for dinky bass incapable speakers to do, without impacting on the rest of the sound.

This sounded fine and even pleasant on my laptop speakers! Some reverb/ambience would have added a nice flavor though IMO!

I think you captured the sound of your acoustic very nicely and with good L/R balance. Sounded like a dadgag tuning ? I know some of the passages slow and speed up , but I think playing it using a metronome would have helped it flow better . Still very nice .. mark

I like the song... very good! The sound is natural sounding to me, i might collapse the stereo image a bit. On headphones, its a little wider than I normally shoot for on an acoustic.

I don't really bother listening to anything on a phone. Phone speakers are TRASH. I don't even consider laptop speakers good for anything more than hearing if I like a song. I'll make NO judgement regarding sound quality on either. If its worth listening to, I'll pull out headphones or Bluetooth earbuds, or I'll go to the computer with monitors on it.

Back