Abiss

free_d20

well i aparently had posted this song in the wrong place, so here it is. this is a song recorded in our studio (iher). any feedback is welcome.

p.s. this song was NOT recorded with the " l'cheapo" equipment.

I like the whole feel of the song man
IMO
It takes a little to long to kick in,
Really nice guitar playing
Vox could use a bit of a boost
or
You could take guitars down a little
but not too much
I really dig the song
-Jake

I like the intro....wind effect. everything sounds good. Do you have a English version of the song? Nice tight playing. The drums sound pretty good. The guitar sound is good also. Overall, a very good mix to my ears. Wish I could understand it!
Thanks for sharing it!
Jason

free_d20

Good song! I like the progression from the mellow to the rockin' part.

Mix-wise, the drums sound great as does all the other parts in it but, the drums are too out front in the mix. They could stand to come down a db or two.

The vocals in the beginning of the track could stand to come up a bit as well. While the words might be familiar to you as the singer/engineer, the listener wants to hear the words without straining.

The length of the track at 7:22 is probably a bit too long for a lot of radio play, if that is your hope?

I really liked the guitar solo in the track! There is some real talent there.

Overall, just a few touch ups needed and you have a real winner there!

Thanks for sharing! :)

well yeah, i guess 7+ minutes are too much for radio, but i guess its all about the music. i believe the change of volume from the intro to the body of the song helps the dynamics of the song a tad. ill see what i can do about the guitar and drums. thanks for the comments.

Kickin' song

Intro is a bit long. I agree the drums are a bit hot. The playing is very good. I think taking the drums down will fix any problems with the vocals.
Great guitars sound and playing, vocal quality is nice.

Great job

Very nice recording here. They sound like real drums, and if they are, they are tracked very well. If they are not, then you had me fooled. Very good sound there! They may be out a bit too much, but the actual sound of the drums is great.

Some great vocal work there to. Wish I knew what they were saying :)

Nice work!

:)

they actually are real drums! ill take that as a complement. i also wish you could understand the lyrics, cause I particularly think they are real good.

Back