a

Pretty cool......25 more and you got yourself an alphabet.

If you're asking about the mix...
I'd move the "d" after the "c", and maybe bring down the other "c" to around the "a"
Other than that, good mix ;)

Hey Snake...Let's take over this thread...How you doin' man?

RAMI said:
Hey Snake...Let's take over this thread...How you doin' man?

Haha, take over time!
It's been busy, but still finding time to jam, really been in the funk mode lately and I'm diggin it :D :cool: How you been??

Pretty good. Been busy too. Trying to show my face around here once in a while, but not as much free time as I used to have. Always working on some music, though.
Hey, I tried to play your tune last night but it didn't open. But neither did Llarion's and a few others, so I'm sure it's my girlfriend's confuser. When she unties me, I'll go hone and try to listen again on my confuser.

RAMI said:
Pretty good. Been busy too. Trying to show my face around here once in a while, but not as much free time as I used to have. Always working on some music, though.
Hey, I tried to play your tune last night but it didn't open. But neither did Llarion's and a few others, so I'm sure it's my girlfriend's confuser. When she unties me, I'll go hone and try to listen again on my confuser.

Yeah, can't resist music either, eh? I've gone from a song every few days to a song every month... in fact I'm behind for the Feb song :D
Don't let the chicks have too much control, establish that early, or else you'll pay later :p Anyway, about the tune... I've been blaming my raw noisy mixes on my lack of gear and low budget instruments, but Lemon Tree kind of showed me that I really am capable of a really good mix. Now I'll just blame my lack of mixing skills... hehe, but I'm learning. Also, btw, he has some really good info I'm sure we can all learn something from in my thread on what he did to the mix.

Back