The 7th Sense

Great job mixing, I'd go with less reverb on the vocals in places, but it sounds good in the verses.

What's the deal with the bass drum? A little muddy. Needs more "thwack" attack.

Awesome guitar solo. Overall, I'd say you did them justice.

DigitalSmigital-thank you for the listen and comments. As always I have a new mix in the works, I believe i addressed some of the things you mentioned. Ill post it as soon as I can get it uploaded. (Dialup should be one of the 7 deadly sins lol)

I'm liking it... I think any lack of anything sound-wise seems to be coming from the band... They're not exactly the best sounding drums I've ever heard, but the recording of them seems good...

All of sudden though, at around 2:20 the drums sound absolutely perfect for that bridge... Then at 2:30, right back to the "okay" thing...

Kewl...

John Scrip - www.massivemastering.com

Massive Master- Thank you for the listen and the comments. Just out of curiousity, do you know which mix you caught? I have 2 up on the site but the 3rd one was just posted recently. Thanks again

" All of sudden though, at around 2:20 the drums sound absolutely perfect for that bridge... Then at 2:30, right back to the "okay" thing..."

Yeah I think he starts doing rim shots there. He hit the drum like an inconsistent wus the rest of the song lol.

"3" I guess... The one at the top. DIdn't even notice the other one.

Actually, what I meant on the comment on the drums was that the song changed to FIT the drum sound. It sounded like they were meant for each other in that bridge...

JS -

Back