50's rhythm and blues song

Hi, thanks for notice, but I tried to logout and I can listen to the song without being logged in. And also, there are no restrictions on that page so everyone can acess the link. I don't know what is the problem with the link :(

I went to the page and tried to click on what looked like the mp3 icon and nothing happened...I'll try again

Please just click "play button" next to that icon :)
Or we have different things on our screens when we clik the link? Who knows...

It dosen't have a play button...you have to download the app to be able to play it. I would have downloaded the app but I can't remember my apple ID and password.
Alot of reviewers aren't going to download an app to listen to a track. I would suggest using soundclick or another sight that give an easy quick play for your song

Ok, I will upload it on some other service, but Box.net doesn't ask You to download, You can just clik "play", like on Youtube - you don't have to download it to listen. :)

i FOOOOKING love this !!! started typing after about 8 seconds in !!!

talk about kick ass ... nailed the old skool sound imo ... thanks for posting,made my day :D

brilliant vocals,brilliant band :D

who the heck is the band ? ..

Sounds good. Sounds vintage. Sounds authentic to the period. The mix is interesting in that it seems to have depth somehow. I suppose it's the relative volumes of the instruments. Even though it's mono there is a nice sense of space.
The drums feel like they're behind the singer - physically not rhythmically. And the piano is over in the corner.
So what up at 112? Someone not make the rehearsal? :)
Nice job straight to tape, and enjoyable upbeat vibe.
You've done this before.

i FOOOOKING love this !!! started typing after about 8 seconds in !!!

talk about kick ass ... nailed the old skool sound imo ... thanks for posting,made my day :D

brilliant vocals,brilliant band :D

who the heck is the band ? ..
Hi, thanks :) It's nice to hear such a great comment. The band is called Billie and The Kids, from Zagreb (Croatia). They really sound great live, so it was pleasure to make that recording. I'm going to record the whole album for them, this was just a test to see if we can make a proper sound. They will record their own songs which are great :)

Sounds good. Sounds vintage. Sounds authentic to the period. The mix is interesting in that it seems to have depth somehow. I suppose it's the relative volumes of the instruments. Even though it's mono there is a nice sense of space.
The drums feel like they're behind the singer - physically not rhythmically. And the piano is over in the corner.
So what up at 112? Someone not make the rehearsal? :)
Nice job straight to tape, and enjoyable upbeat vibe.
You've done this before.

You are right! The drums are behind the singer and singers mic was also used as the OH for drums. Piano really is over in the corner and it shared the mic with double bass :) We are trying to use as little mics as we can and use the room as an instrument because it was done this way. Straight to tape also. The guitar and one sax player didn't make to rehearsal :)
Thanks!!!!!

Back