4& 20 Mix

Really cool song, the subtle strings are a great touch. I wonder if the song might benefit from bringing the vocals down a bit though and maybe making them a little drier. Vocals are in really good shape overall but a little tuning in a couple places might help them really shine I think.

Thanks for the input was thinking same thing as i said am new to this so the learning curve is pretty steep wanted to start with something that was limited to just a few tracks and take it all the way through to mastering.All the input i can get will only help .

Was thinking about posting the CWB file and letting someone else mix it .To see how it could be different Any takers ? was recorded using sonar platinum.3 Tracks :Delay send on Vocal Track to fatten it up a bit,master bus ,Vocal Bus (with verb on it) am limited as to how many plugins i can use ;comp. is an old lap top so am having to bounce tracks when i get them where i think ( hope) they should be and move on from there ,otherwise machine has seizures . going to upgrade comp. this winter Yay !

Yeah I'll bet you'd get some cool versions if you post the tracks to "mix this". I think they like wave or mp3 files there. I think it would be fun to try a version. . .

Back