13 Days To The HR Challenge!

crawdad

Dammit, Jim, Shut Up!
Just a reminder. Less than two weeks to the HR Challenge which airs here from March 5-10th. This challenge is to cover another members song. Everyone is invited to submit. Its not a contest--its just for fun.

If anybody has been away, we decided by vote to cover another HR members song--anyone you want--for a recording challenge, and its all for fun. Songs can be posted between March 5th through 10th. Thats just so we don't fill the board up with stuff for a long period of time. After the 10th, it goes back to normal biz as usual.

There aren't any prizes or anything--unless ChrisHarris wants to award his new rosewood Martin for something like, say--best cover of one of his songs.

After this one, I guess we have to decide what the next challenge will be. Take it, Participant! >drum roll<

Here's an idea....

we could come up with note line or set of chords that must be used in a song but no other restrictions. that might be interesting.....to see the many different ways people would go about using those notes.

I like that idea Lt...

and...(getting back on topic) do ya need to post the orignal song...or link to it...or is it nec?

mixmkr said:
I like that idea Lt...

and...(getting back on topic) do ya need to post the orignal song...or link to it...or is it nec?

Mixmkr--I don't think so. A lot of the originals might not even be posted on the net anymore. If they were, that would be kinda cool for the sake of comparison, wouldn't it?

I'm just figuring for sake of simplicity, its no prerequisite. Its already kind of complicated enough for me!

Lt. Bob--Hey--no b5's though, OK? :D

Back