1 minute instrumental metal - feeback pls

I don't listen to metal. So, I don't know if there's a call for 1 minute pieces. It sounds great. It just needs a song written around it.

I will say, about many of the metal pieces I've heard on this site, they seem formulatic. Are they like that in the produced/released side of metal? I only listen to the originals like Sabbath. All their songs song very individualistic. You won't mistake Iron Man with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Hey, I'm old.

Drums are really close to "Justice for all" especially that snare. Guitars sound good too. The kick is causing some compressor pumping which is a little distracting. may want to dial it down/decrease ratio

Ditto on the bus compressor killing the mix when the kick hits.

Otherwise sounding pretty sweet. It does remind me of 'And Justice' snare sound as well.

nice work! slightly sterile but well thought out metal guitar sound (could use a tad bit of room sound IMO). is this software or mic'd cab?

I agree with Bruthish, it definately sounds like old Metallica's stuff. Mixing wise it all sounds really good to me! You should make a full song out of this track.

Back