1.5??????? sorry about this!!!!!

fenderlikingood

well fella's, i read DTB'S post, and i have no excuse not to try!!!
time has been my enemy, but tonight was mine!!!!!!! damnit!!!!!:D all adlib, just a jam really. all track's are dry as a bone!!!! i wrote these lyric's along time ago, they were supposed to be used for a slow acoustic tune:eek: :confused:

prepare for bleeding ear's!!!!!!!!!!

and again............i'm sorry:D

peace

rick http://www.nowhereradio.com/droppincotton/singles

live drums .....nice...man this thing hops right along.....i like it...
im tellin you this "pressure" type recording is good for you isnt it??it was for me....."im flying...im flying"....cool..nice ANGER!!...yeah!!!!...wea ll get older lifes much colder...very cool line!!>.

nice work

jamal

Cool Drum sound

I really like the sound of your kick drum in particular. The vocals are a bit kinda monotone...but perhaps that what you were trying for. The guitars sound like a bit too far back in the mix when they kick in, but for a quicky recording it is not bad at all.

Hey man,
dude...................

.........scary:eek:

..I like the song idea....... kinda iggy meets danzig meets a big hit of angel dust:D

.....get some compression on those vocs man......... I like the style intension...... theyre just a little jumpy

coolstuff rick!!

g

BUCKET.....yeah man, it was g0od for me!!!!!! i didn't even think i was going to try it!! but hey...WTF , RIGHT??:D thank's jamalskee!!!!!!!!!

ANALYTICAL.........THANK'S MAN!!! yeah i was going for a monotone talking vox, i mix in can's, so levels are tough to get!! for me anyway! kick is a beta 52, 6 inches from the beater inside the kick. 22x16 pearl session drum.

GMONEY!!......... i said i was sorry!!!!!!!:D 1 take, dry as a bone!!
as you can see:eek: iggy meets danzig!!!!!!! I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!!!!!! i should have put a brain dart alert!!!!!!!alert!!!!alert!! alert!!!!!!! thanks GEE!!!!!!!

Cool Stuff!

Your vocals sound really spooky :)

different and groovey! Nice!

a reminiscent iggy sound

peace-rick,

wow!! Now THAT's whutI'mtalkin' bout.... Love the groove... bassline... drum... kick... kick... rage... aggression... I'm all over it...

Really nice drum sounds. What do you track with again? Clean, clean sound.

(damn bufferin...)

So I'm getting the idea that you're "flying", somehow? lol...

Very nice, stripped down old-school punk styley. Love the dissonant bass notes at the end.

Now... if you & I could just do a couple more songs each this year, we'd be set :p lmao

--->thank's :D

peace

chad

I'm Flying!!!!!!!

Cool tuneage man-someone said iggy-I thought the same-has a real underground/garage feel to it(not in a bad way). Good sounds-kik real nice-snare a bit roomy -I liked the guitar/bass sounds and parts as well-nice low chugging riffs. Damn good for the circumstances homeboy!

JEFF...........THANK'S!!!!!!!! different and groovy........i can handle that!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahha........spo0kY!!!!!!!

CHAD!!..........no, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:D "FLYING SOMEHOW"
LMAO!!!!!!! you so crazy, well im tracking with C.E.P, through a behringer mixer:eek: , and into SB LIVE:eek: thats it!! sm57 on snare, beta 52 in the kick, and this time i shoved an MXL V93 between the tom's, no overheads( but i need em!!). i also used the V93 on vox, and to mic the amp. and the git is acoustic!!! i ran it through a distortion pedal via a dean markley "pop in the hole" pick up:eek: bass(ibanez ex) right to the board. yeah man, i should have another one by january 2004!!!!!:D :eek: :confused: you better have one sooner!!!!!!!!!:mad: and if you are responsible for the STARS.....
THANKS MAN!!! god knows i coulds use em!!

peace:D thank's

rick

yo STRAT!!!!!!!.......JUST MISSED YOU BRO!! thank's man!! i'll take all the iggy comparisons i can get!!!!!!! yeah, i have a real ringy snare, sometime's it work's and other time's not. i need some cash, so i can buy more snare's!!!!!!!!:D

thank's strat!!!!!!!!

peace

rick

DUDE...listening to this is so good for my soul. There's a certain irony here that I don't think should be lost on anybody. From an "internet personality" standpoint, you come across as this happy go lucky really positive person; which is probably how you are. Then you post this spooky, pent-up rage stuff that just freakin' KILLS!!

Now, here's my challenge to you, brother. I've now heard a grand total of 2 tunes from you...both of which were recorded in a pretty short amount of time, and both of which showed imagination and heart. Next Sunday, when you would normally be "bumping old threads" from page 12, take 4 hours and record another one...PLEEEEAAASSSEE. Keep the real drums, too...I wish I could do that; I just do not have the physical skills.

Keep it weird,
chris

This is happenin' man! I mean, this is really cool..........there's an intensity to it that grabs at you. I agree with Chris.....you've got to start doing some recording....it's time for your muse to cut loose and fly.
I'm flyiiiiiiiiinnng!

Rick, you are one sick puppy. You and I can hang.:D Killer dude. You need Sami to collab with you on this.:D :D

yo fender, I'm flying with you man. yeah man. very sexual. go man go. this is very original. excellent my friend.

damn, you can run off to the dark side in a heartbeat. That was cool as hell. Sometimes I wanna do stuff like that but I aint got the balls to look a mic in the diaphram. :) Do so more dude... do it.... :)

live drums are where it's baby! nice job, Rick! is that you on the vocals? whatever you were smoking/drinking, i want some!

This is great! Clean recording. I love it being without effects, you make the effects yourself which is cool. Way to go.

Back