1.5 improv (extra cheese mix)

B.SABBATH

you will know how much I suck after you hear this.. it's a fader up and talent down mix.. I didn't even have time to tune my guitar..

I must say it was fun trying.. :)

It made me realize how much I rely on technology to get the job done.. this took me closer to 2 hours.. I made it up as I recorded, except for one riff.. no e.q. or anything.. It really is begging for it, but I ran out of time.. :(

american cheese www.nowhereradio.com/samij/singles

What the fuck are you talking about??????????:D

That kicked ass!!!... That was awesome man.... The Piano was so dark and cool.. and the strings and vocals were great....Drums were solid!!!!!

Loved it!!!

Joe

ok well this sounds fuckin great.....(sigh)......
i can see that if you sumbitches can sound like this in an hour then i need like 2 or 3 months....
"get up get out im gonna bring it home for you"..cool..
that piano/synth sound is fucking great....man i need new shit...baaaaaaad.

how many tracks of vocals is this??..

jamal

hey...you play pno like I do with sheet music in front of you!!!

man...no fair...you got a bong!!

hey..EQ and all the jazz sounded great. who needs to mix anyway...eh?

Jamal Bucket said:
how many tracks of vocals is this??..

it's actually 4 tracks, 2 stereo vocals, but only 2 different voices..

it was fun! you guys did some serious tunes..

Attachments

• tn_kilroilet.gif
    tn_kilroilet.gif
    2 KB · Views: 202
Actually this isnt too bad, a bit short of course...A real dark mood to it. reminds me of college radio at 2am on acid.(the old days)
Myx

Damn Sam!

How in god's name did you get all that done in that short a time??

The strings and keys at 1:30 are frickin awesome!!

All I did was two lousy acoustic guitar tracks.....
You guys are unbeleivable....

sheesh!:rolleyes:

Fuck Sam, this is just about what I'd expect from you. How can you consistantly crank out such cool stuff? Excellent!

Actually this is a really good mix. And Great song ideas too! I gotta admit, it's a helluva lot easier mixing synths than it is miked instruments...I found that out with this 1.5 challenge. Doesn't take away from the composition, just makes it easier to bring it all together.

You should develop this one, though it stands well on its own. Probably one of the best vocal mixes I've heard from you too I think, so you must be developing some good habits in that department.

I wish I had a clever jpg to toss ya, but you'll have to settle for a :D

This tune has everything. Many moods and good mix. Cool vocals, piano and strings go really good with this. Good job!

Hey.......cool man!!

........Definitely a great song in the works here.

I cant believe we havent tried this here before........ The board is LOADED!!!!!
.......and that is COOOOL!!!! (I mention this here because like me, I know you can appreciate that)

Cool quickie Sam!

g

I'm just sitting here laughing 'cause there are so many good tunes being cranked out in 1.5 hours. Un-fuckin'-believable.
Sam.....this is great. I mean, there are things you might feel you could do better but I'm not sure what it would be. This is just amazing!

What an eerie evil thing you did! But I wasn't expecting anything else from you, as you ROCK!!

The mix is great and your vocals are great and... the evil guitar solos and performance are great great great!!

Too much 'great's here, but what else there is to say. Cool chords in the end. Sound so you, but also very fresh. Emotional stuff, really at the end. This is one of the best 1.5 things here :D

Hell yeah!

Fuck off!

This rocks me to death.

Eat my ass.

ARRRRRRG! My attempts sucked ass...I'm a bitter loser.

I'm getting this 1.5 challenge...pretty cool idea. This sounds like it took longer than that to complete because for being such a short tune, it is kind of complex. Very cool stuff here! :)

Nicely done and can definitely be developed if you decide to go that route...stands up pretty good on its own as well!

:)

Back