1.5 four track fun

mmuuuahahahahahaaaa!!

I get the first listen to Coop's 1.5 tune...

I feel special...

in some kind of sick, pathetic way.. I guess....

:p

Good schtuff man... :p

WATYF

that was a really good cut. kudos on your timing too. I think that could be produced into something that could blow the socks off matchbox 20. the changes and vocal tracking is good.

Cool compression on the acoustic... smoooooth... more "Coldplay" like stuff...

GREAT changes... beautiful music. Give a guy an hour and a half, and watch what he does with it. The tops. My favorite from you, so far. DAMN cool. Recording sounds about as good as one might expect for 90 mins, but the music sounds like it was born from an eternity of soul. Beautiful.

Chad

another great tune, man... i'm becoming a fan. this doesn't come across to me as rushed... it's got a "live" feel to it, sure... very organic... i like the doubled (tripled?) vocals towards the end... something about that reminds me of elton john... and that's not a bad thing.

It sucks...I hate it. Not even worthy of 1-Star.

...I hated it so much that I just finished up with the tracks for bass, electric guitar, acoustic leads, bg vox, piano, and drums...(full kit).

:D

Somehow, you can sing about anything and it sounds good to me! Makes more sense than a lot of the songs I've written! Actually, this sounds cleaner than some of your older recordings. Did you get some new gear or something? LOL! :D

I dug it. Reminds me a bit of early Traffic.

Hey Coop. When are you going to learn to play the gee-tar and sing any better, huh??? Love it as usual, dude. Get out there and bump some of the poseurs outta there making big bucks out there....we are ALL waiting. Great tune! Best Regards, ~~Lee

Erland, the master, turns in another great tune. man this is good as all yo stuff is.

I like what you do with the acoustic guitars, like always. But, to my taste, the compression might be a little too much this time tho...
Love that egg-shaker thing you got from your friend :)

AL

alright!

what fun

WATYF. You the man, always. Gimme some of those Americanisms

B.SABBATH. LOL. Alright, so thats what you look like.

Toki987. Mate I am glad it sat well for you. Its funny though, its growing on me. Rough as muts

participant. What a great thing to say. I am shocked that this is my top. It does get the song down well though. Real rough. Thankyou mate.

Track Rat. challenge, love em.

Erich Arndt. Elton John. Wow, thats cool! I think it sound live to. That vocal is awful but gets there in the middle. Just two voices, one from the first track and the other the second. Confusion over the right lyrics.

Jagular. Fan tastic. How great is this site.

chrisharris. Probably, genious. Man I am listening to your song right now. Ace man! just ace.

crawdad. hey there. wow, well no new gear. Just the boss br532 and dynamic. Still learing new tricks. lookfarward to downloading yours. Later

SOUND DIAGNOSIS. man, what a great thing to say. too scarey man. Any way cheers for the listen Lee.

dtb. this tune aint good. I like the middle but thats it.

A1A2. Yeh I think the compression was high on this one. The egg shaker rules!

VOXVENDOR. Hey cheers. Well thanks for the inspiration. i think everyone is pretty pleased with you idea, I am. Reminds every one how much fun and easy it can be.

JR#97. Dont kick my ass but cheers JR. lol

Erland

Erland...great tune.You got a killer voice.Never get tired of hearin it.Great theme.I know a cupla those...peace bro.

Hey Erland,
Beautiful sounds you make man. I really like your changes and harmonies, and of course singing and playing and recording sound. Another well done tune. Cool.

Back