1:48 Shortest tune to date!

strmkr - Broadband is sort of life-changing. Thanks for listening. Does your name mean "starmaker?" Just curious...it reads like a license plate so I'm making a game of it.

yep,that is what my plate says. that's where I got the screen handle from.haven't made any stars yet,but am trying like hell.

Nah,...I got the Herp already...it must be that strange water up there in Vacation Land.My dad moved up there and now he's learning to play guitar...he's gonna be 60 soon.Say...if I got the clap,hep and AIDS would that work?

SLuiCe said:
haha...fun thread. :)

Thanks a lot guys.

Alright, the verdict is in. I'm putting on my Danny Elfman hat and I'll probably have a fully produced version by next week...

At which point most of you who heard this will say "sounds good SLuiCe, but the first version just had something better." ;) Kidding.

you are a perverted sob. weird stuff.... so I beat you to it...

"at which point, most of you will say...the first version just had something better";)
http://www.homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78501

What the hell kinda' work you do, that this'll pop into your head? Shit......

i like it, at the risk of gushing........I agree that it sounds like Broadway. i could hear that guitar playing and all of a sudden everything mutes and there's a quick horn stab then it starts back up.......with a bunch of modern art dancers all in black......
I need another drink...'scuse me.....urp!..........
I'm drinkin' tonight but you didn't hear that from me....................

Lt.Bob, we seriously gotta get together down there, and throw back a few. I think I'd drink you under the table (only because I'm Canadian, and that's all that happened last I was there), but the fun would all be in getting there!!!!

Consider my next vacation (whenever it may be) to be NOLA yet again!

W.

Oh bro.....you can't even drink me under the table. :D LOL :D
I can drink scotch like it's water! It's be great if you came this way. Nawlin's is cool, as you know, but Baton Rouge has some cool stuff too and is a lot calmer! Let me know, for sure, if you're coming anywhere near here.

I stayed in BR last time I was there (I landed in BR), just 'visited' NOLA really. Most of my buds are in BR. I'm craving a po boy right now........ Can't remember the name of the place (know roughly where though), but it was an AWESOME atmosphere!!!

And P.S., I'm at 23 ounces tonight, can still walk a straight line, and could probably drink another 6.

I'm a scotch drinker myself ;)

W.

Let's see - poor sound (too much bottom end and the guitar mic was in the wrong place), pretty loose playing, no balance between voice and guitar - I'll tell you what, dude, it's a really good thing that it's an interesting song.

You'll see I must have lost my mind to talk this way. :D

I like it. I think it's a good song. I like weird stuff when it works. I'm glad you wrote it a long time ago, though - this one's pretty dark, yeah?

Interesting tune.:D

I like the intimate recording, although it could use just a bit of "space".

Performance is great as usual.:cool:

I just listened to the finished version. Man...this is THE BEST thing I've heard in my short time here. I'm totally impressed. Wonderful job!

yeah..the full version is pretty cool.. I think it is interesting that you used an acoustic bass...ha! the last version about ripped my head off... I listen to things loud...and it got LOUD. Very twisted, sister!! You know I like it.;)

the snake charming oboe sound was a little midi to me. also, on the vocals, the reverb seemed gated...like there was reverb during the singing, but no decay after the notes sung.. was it? It also had a different ambience than the gtr reverb (room sound)..which was a little weird too...but all in stride with the vocals...eh?

Back