1 of 3 ...

What can I say? I like it.....nice drum sound although I think the MP3 has screwed with the cymbals but still........the bass doesn't have much definition on my speakers......vocals sound good-what kind of mic please-ooooo, cool ending. I really like everything about it, the structure and the harmonies, very cool.

Dude, in all seriousness...subject matter aside, this mix is a quantum fucking leap for you. There's no way I WON'T sound like an asshole asking this...but did you do the music? It sounds HUGE.

(vocal's too low).

I have no idea what the song is about, lol...but the music mix is killer.

buh-bye

(please tell me this isn't some freakin' "Band In A Box" music bed that you recorded vocals over...I mean, it's THAT good, lol).

hahahaha...man i thought there was NO WAY you would actually take the time to do this....this fucking rocks....and if mixmkr doesnt see the fucking beauty in this well i dont know.....but if someone was gonna write a song about me PLEASE MAKE IT SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS PLEASE!!!!.....lol...i mean the guitar rifffffffffff is suuuhweeet....:D....the vocals need to come up !!!..

i can make out most of it...

if i was mixmkr i would be FLATTERED......LOL..

love it when you go up a step at the end....

*cough*...very cool...*cough *...

jamal:D

I have to agree with Chris.This is leaps and bounds beyond any of the shit you've posted so far sound quality wise.

I dont neccesarily agree with the idea of taking a shot at another member with a song ,BUT the song did sound better than any thing you've posted so far.Maybe you should stay pissed off at mixmkr for the sake of your music.:D

Gee, I don't know...is this mix ....tight? right? Hey, I dunno....I know squat about this kind of stuff. I give it six stars just because it made me smile and because the songwriting is communicating. I'm with Chris, turn the vocal up so I can see what I missed lyrically. makes me want to crank my guitar up loud and wake the neighbors!:D

Back