Why d$d my last thread not post?

Of course, if you are reading this, this post actually posted. Last week, I tried to post a thread about why my mixes don’t sound like the songs I hear on albums. Included a YouTube link that had 10 seconds each of a reference track and my song so that listeners could tell me where problem frequencies are or other advice. I tried posting and it never showed up. I waited a few hours and thought maybe I didn’t actually submit it, so I tried again. It never appeared. Why is this happening? I never had a post not make it before. I messaged Forum support but never heard back this entire week.

I've replied to a bunch of posts, only to see that they weren't there later when I log back on.

The only thing I can attribute this to is the fact that I'm old and forgetful. Write out a nice dissertation on a subject and forget to hit that stupid SEND button! :facepalm:

I've had times when I've tried to post.....after taking....somehow....too long to hit "post quick reply". If I take my time writing....and I mean maybe just 10 minutes or so.....when I hit "post quick reply" I suddenly find myself logged out of the forum. From time to time......it's been maddening. Not sure what the issue is.

After I didn’t see the post the first time, I rewrote it a few hours later and sent it immediately. Makes no sense why this one made it and the other two, of which I am positive I sent one, and most likely both, did not.

Back