What desk?

bombidol

Hi, im looking for a decent desk to use with my 10 in 10 out soundcard. ill be adding more in's and out's soon though. at the moment im using a 16mono X 8 Stero Input Behringer Desk and its perfect but the outputs are pre EQ which drives me crazy. so i need something that has outs on each channel that are post EQ. Im not a rich man , im fact im poor. but can anyone recommend anything ????

yeah they look fucking great i must admit. everything id need and more. But id need the 16 Channel one at least and thats about 1300 Euro where i am. too much cash im afraid.

Well, you get what you pay for. They make a hell of a console! You might need to start looking at used consoles if you are going to be a cheapskate friend.

The Soundcraft Spirit consoles are a great value! Better sounding than ANY Mackie/Behringer you can find.

i agree with looking at used desks if a Mix Wiz is too expensive. I am not a big Mackie fan, but I would take a Mackie any day of the week over a Spirit. I have had nothing but bad experiences with the Spirit's. I really can't believe that Soundcrfat let their name be put on them.

Back