Waves plugins

Melsi

Padawan
Does anyone here find it outrageous that they havnt made them 64-bit Compatible yet? I have no problems with any other product vendors! Its very frustrating!

I can only assume making a plugin 64 bit requires a lot of work. There is a lot of native instruments software that isnt 64-bit compatible.

They'll have to do it soon, shant be long before 64 bit becomes standard.

Does anyone here find it outrageous that they havnt made them 64-bit Compatible yet?
Wow. A pretty luxurious thing to be "outraged" over, isn't it?

I was also outraged the other day when I found that the refrigerator on my Gulfstream G650 was running low on mint jelly for the rack of lamb. I would have fired the entire ground crew over that one, but then I would have had to empty the ash tray myself.

G.

I was also outraged the other day when I found that the refrigerator on my Gulfstream G650 was running low on mint jelly for the rack of lamb. I would have fired the entire ground crew over that one, but then I would have had to empty the ash tray myself.

I @#$%'ing hate it when that happens! How did you cope? I trust you immediately dispatched a messenger to replenish the jelly. :D

Back