Very Aggressive Autotune!

The only thing that kind of track makes me wonder is why they give recording contracts to "singers" who can't sing.

Good luck. You're probably gonna get 10 pages of bitchy audio snobs complaining about auto-tune.

Audio snobs? I'm not criticizing the sonic quality of the recording at all. Just the fact that these clowns are talentless poseurs who aren't competent at what they do for a living. :rolleyes:

Audio snobs? I'm not criticizing the sonic quality of the recording at all. Just the fact that these clowns are talentless poseurs who aren't competent at what they do for a living. :rolleyes:

Defensive much? I'm not defending any goofy rapper turd. I'm just saying, let the guy get his advice. He's just got a question. He's not demanding that you autotune your shit.

erm I think they do what they do pretty well

i just came here to learn how it is done and not to criticize the artist. Go make a thread for that if you wish.

Defensive much? I'm not defending any goofy rapper turd. I'm just saying, let the guy get his advice. He's just got a question. He's not demanding that you autotune your shit.

I'm just breaking the guy's balls a little. Can't I break a guy's balls a little?

Yeah, the guys making the beats do a pretty good job. Makes me wonder why they didn't hire a real singer though. :p

Okay, I'm done. You can loosen your sphincters now. :laughings:

sphincters fine..Im not arguing with you, Im just saying they are pretty successful performing artists

Back