Spirit Folio F1

BrettB

hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with this mixer, it really interests me. Or does anybody has an alternative for the same or less money ?

What I am looking for is a mixer with at least 4 mono inputs and 2 stereo, a few aux and insertpoints or direct outs...

thx

greetings

Brett

I've been using the Spirit Folio F1 (16 channel version) for about the last six months. I'm very happy with it. It's good where it counts - in the way it sounds. I've put drum machines, bass, keyboards, guitar and vocals through it and they all come out sounding fine: clean and accurate. The EQ is also very good.

On the downside the build quality borders on the flimsy. The knobs and faders have a very cheap feel. The unit is very light. The power connector cord is absolutely the flimsiest I've ever seen. For home use/personal use this shouldn't matter.

NB this is the only mixer I've ever used, so I'm hardly an expert. But I've bought one and I don't regret it. It's doing everything I wanted it to do and it's doing it well.

If I was buying a mixer now I'd probably look at the M-series. The reviews make them sound a bit special.

Back