Soundcraft Series 200

ad0lescnts

I stated before my girlfriend's dad was going to give me a yamaha 24 channel board, but he gave me this mixer instead. Does anyone know about this? It has 16 channels, 4 busses, with inserts and XLR/line inputs on each channel. It looks reallly old and is missing the p.s.u cable. Where can i get one of those?

anyways, has anyone used these or heard about them? I can't check it out til i get that cable

thanks a lot,
T

i looked around, i guess there's more than one type of psu connector... this one has 5 pins. i cant find this thing anywhere

I belive it's a 5 pin XLR type cable. I'm sure your local music store technician can make one for you? By the way - what type of EQ modules are on the consoel 4 band fixed or with two mids?

yeah, high freq., high mid, low mid, and low freq. i dont think it's XLR type because it looks like you screw it on... it has stripping around the outside. i dont get it

T

Try contacting your local ditributor, I'm sure they can point you to someone. It shouldn't cost more then $20 to make that cable. About the EQ you got me confused - is there 6 knobs or 4?

Back