Sonible smart:EQ 2 -- Any Users?

scottfreems

I've been looking into this EQ for some time. Sonible was having a good sale, so I pulled the trigger. I'm away from my studio for the holidays, but I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to share their thoughts and experiences with the plugin.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New year!

Enjoy the holiday!

I saw nothing from this eq that would make me want to buy it. Not even sure what makes it smart. Does it come to your room and make adjustments accordingly? lol

There are crappy eq plugs and better ones. This one may be good, but I have no experience with it.

Pretty much any plug that claims it does awesome things for your mix, is just hype. Though it is another tool to use.

You will only know by trying. Let me know how it goes.

My favorite is Fabfilter ProQ.

I haven't found a new plug I liked in many years. Well, besides Waves Submarine. :)

Last edited:
Enjoy the holiday!

I saw nothing from this eq that would make me want to buy it. Not even sure what makes it smart. Does it come to your room and make adjustments accordingly? lol

There are crappy eq plugs and better ones. This one may be good, but I have no experience with it.

Pretty much any plug that claims it does awesome things for your mix, is just hype. Though it is another tool to use.

You will only know by trying. Let me know how it goes.

My favorite is Fabfilter ProQ.

I haven't found a new plug I liked in many years. Well, besides Waves Submarine. :)

Welp, you were right. This thing is basically useless.

Back