Sick and tired of everyone asking for Freebies

pingu

The titile says it all.

What the hell are you going to get out of asking for a freebie and then someone saying yes.

pingu said:
The titile says it all.

What the hell are you going to get out of asking for a freebie and then someone saying yes.

I'm sick and tired of people being sick and tired. Take two of these :p :p and go to bed. And stop f'n whining already.

HangDawg said:
I'm sick and tired of people being sick and tired. Take two of these :p :p and go to bed. And stop f'n whining already.

I agree. I don't understand why people get pissy about stupid shit like this. Just ignore it if you don't like it!

So pingu have you made a donation to dragons tip jar?
If you dont like freebees I think it might be a good idea.

Do you use free plugins.

Can you mix a song for me?

pingu said:
The titile says it all.

The most obvious answer is not always the most clear. The answer is "a freebie!" duh, silly goose! :p

I'm sick and tired of people who are sick and tired of those who are sick and tired of people who are sick and tired of something. And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of feeling that way.

G.

Last edited:
SouthSIDE Glen said:
I'm sick and tired of people who are sick and tired of those who are sick and tired of people who are sick and tired of something. And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of feeling that way.

G.

LMAO. I have nothing more to say.

SouthSIDE Glen said:

G.

G. You're just plain sick ...

metalhead28 said:
I'm sick and tired of your monkey. It be ugly and it smell funny.
NO!!! He's all clean, and warm....pet him....

Attachments

• No.jpg
    No.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 127
Back