Room Resonance, Loud "C" Bass Note

I am not trolling.

When you are show to be FOS and illogical you resort to insults like trolling.

You can bet anything you want but that is just more libtard method of trying to prove you are right when you have no facts.

My opinions are no vaguer than yours. But often I actually use logic and facts which you refuse to do.

Why is this guy not banned?

Listen to some of the newer music being released these days (indie, not pop) - there is hardly any stereo field in it as far as I can tell.

I knew there was a reason why I can't listen to anything made after 2000. :D First, they killed everything with compression. Then they beat it to death with autotune. And, finally, they removed the stereo field. It's almost enough to drive me back to the reverb and chorus sounds of the 1980's. Or perhaps just stick a knitting needle in my ear. :eek:

What is the charge

telling the truth

do you think anybody you disagree with should be banned

There are no charges. Just an elaborate show trial followed by scorning, taunting, and excommunication. They may even use a dunk tank or waterboarding, depending on who is in charge. If this place is run by the Chinese, as they say, you could just disappear. :eek:

I’ve got a LF node in a couple spots in my space. Oddly.........there’s one in the hallway just outside the door to the room as well. As best I can tell they’re all below 80hz or thereabouts.

I just got rid of a null at around 70hz. The damn thing had been plaguing me for months. Then I moved my monitors back six inches.:laughings:

Attachments

• Null.jpg
    Null.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 4
There are no charges. Just an elaborate show trial followed by scorning, taunting, and excommunication. They may even use a dunk tank or waterboarding, depending on who is in charge. If this place is run by the Chinese, as they say, you could just disappear. :eek:

You will fit right in with california when you move.

I suspected as much:)

That's was when the OC was the OC. Liberals were pretty much nonexistent. Everyone, including the women had crew cuts, and there was only one Disneyland. Why do you think they named the airport after John Wayne?

Back