Radio voice effect

Blackstrings

Please i need help on how to re-create a kinda of radio voice effect (maybe that's not what its called) i tried tweaking my EQ but i haven't achieved the desired result

It depends what you mean.
1. DJ voice: get close to the mic and add limiting
2. AM radio effect: low cut at 300hz, high cut at 4khz. If that isn't enough of an effect, push the 2k up until it is. Then compress.

Thanks farview I'm going to try this now if it doesn't work I'll try send you a song with what i mean so you can listen..do you think you can help...thanks

Okay anybody who wants to help please download "Blow my mind Davido ft Chris Brown" that part he sang "make we rendezvous " that sort of effect is what I'm aiming to achieve

I tried to listen for a "radio" sound, and all I heard was Autotune on everything. I didn't want to waste 3 minutes listening to the whole thing, so I just skipped ahead about 6 or 8 times for a minute. It seemed to be pretty consistent start to end.

Thanks guys after a lot of searching on the web i was able to get hold of what i wanted i think what was trying to achieve is called "phone voice effect" and i did that tweaking the EQ thanks guys i really appreciate

Back