Production

Make your stuff available to "non members" of nowhere radio.

You got me to bite there for a minute, but I probably won't come back to download it no matter what. EVERY time I have downloaded something from somebody who plays the "you don't need to spend a fortune in gear to have great sound" card, and then has all the gear de jure usually winds up having something not worth listening to. Time and time again, that is the way it happens. :)

Ed

"Gear de jure"? FYI : Joe meek vc3 ($300), Bellari Tube Channel ($250), Studio Projects c1 vocal mic ($229)... Pretty cheap stuff i'd say...

And please, don't try and download any of my songs, you might hurt yourself. :)

I thought you got some great sounds and nice singing, performing... A tad heavy on the reverb...but it sounds nice....all three tunes. Has that "california" sound....with a little "bono" thrown in for some vocal texture. I liked it.

btw ...I didn't have to download. Even out here in the boonies...we've got high speed internet...and the streaming at nowhere was rather painless.... click an arrow...listen away. Downloads take about 30 secs, if I did so desire. I even believe "membership" is free too... free 15 gigs of space...

I agree (and I am sure Ed does too from previous posts) that good sounds CAN be achieved without spending a fortune. There were a couple of nitpicks in your mixes...some minor noise issues, and where it sounds like you did some amplitude editing, covered with reverb tails... but all in all...good music. Nice job.

btw...try the mp3clinic. You'd be more apt to get more responses...and it seems like a more appropriate place to post too anywazzz

sonusman said:
Make your stuff available to "non members" of nowhere radio.

You got me to bite there for a minute, but I probably won't come back to download it no matter what. EVERY time I have downloaded something from somebody who plays the "you don't need to spend a fortune in gear to have great sound" card, and then has all the gear de jure usually winds up having something not worth listening to. Time and time again, that is the way it happens. :)

Ed

that sure was some useful information:rolleyes:

may not be pictures of sonic perfection , but i thoroughly enjoyed listening.....ive heard alot worse productions in the Clinic (esp mine:eek: )

Winds of Angels sounded like Bono doing hard rock....tres' cool......

Black Rose and Your Eyes, cool songs also.......

this is VERY much my kind of music.......

footnote : anytime someone takes something they created and throws it out here for anybody to listen should NEVER, EVER be considered a waste of time.....

Back